In general the research and analysis covers SWOT, gap and critical success factors for 3ARMS services involves the: main stakeholders, project specification, analysis of right technology to apply and business modelling.
Research and studies are linked to business cases of selected communities in EU and Africa. This enable to benchmark continental experiences, learn more from SWOT, complexities, challenges, obstacles, etc, in developed and developing communities; hence be able to participate in the transfer of best practises and knowledge sharing.
TOOLS & METHODOLOGIES
Our survey tools together with the analysis methodologies, agendas, objectives, etc, are developed during the early stages of our project engagements. The research and analysis activities is carried out based on the programme calendar we setup and/or on ad-hoc, depending on the circumstantial events in particular stages of the programme.
• Identify and specify what the key stakeholder groups are and compromises these groups
• To indicate what the potential influence, power and interest of these groups would be
• To indicate the type of relationship that would be required to manage these relationships
• To illustrate the potential key stakeholders in the education infrastructure delivery value chain
Our projects involve gathering information about the ongoing Healthcare and Education projects (previous and current) in the country we are involved in order to understand and analyse:
• Success and failure factors
• Dependencies and differentiators
• No re-inventing the wheel factor
• Tools and systems: migration and evolution trends
• Learning and knowledge sharing milestones and at intersection junctions
THE WAY WE WORK